Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Diggin' For Gold...

So earlier today, I was pickin' my nose.....and I yanked out a glorious piece of booger-art.

I swear to God, this thing looked like a lamb-chop.

Unfreakin' real!

I was gonna take a picture of it, but I don't have a digital camera......so I just flicked it behind the couch along with the other lost treasures from the Mines de Nostril.

I seriously overdid it last night. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Shots are the bane of my existence!

Not to mention the crapload of beer that I steadily funneled down my gullet all night long.

It's good to be home. Seeing people I haven't seen in months. Having these people buy me alcoholic beverages. Then having other people drive me home. It's good to be the King.

Now, if only I could walk. I busted my ankle last week, playing Ultimate Frisbee with David. It's getting better, but it looks like hell......and it's no peach to stand on either!

I was gonna take pictures of that too and show you all the bruises that travel all the way to my knee......but, alas, we've previously discussed my lack-of-camera conundrum.

So, now it's off to watch movies.....keeping a low profile this evening in preparation for Thursday's debauchery!

Rock on. Holla atcha boy!

No comments: