Monday, November 13, 2006

Facial Hair and You!

Hello kiddies.


Do you remember those old kid's games with a goofy, almost clown-ish face encased in plastic with small, magnetized particles that you could move around into shapes on the poor sap's dome?


No?


How about now.....Wooly Willy!!!


Ok.....so here's where you come in.


I'm lazy.               Shocking revelation, I know.


As previously mentioned, for Halloween, I shaved my previously grown facial scruff into a kick-ass "HELL YEAH!" beard. And although I'm still waiting to be able to bring you all the most-excellent picture of said beard....I (again) have laxed into a period of 'in-between-ness'. My scruff is going on 8 days old and I have yet to decide what pattern it needs to take for the next few weeks. So, I figured it'd be fun(ny) to see who actually pays any attention to me at all and what he or she has to say about my scruff.


So take a look at the options below and decide what hair makes the cut........I'll pause for a moment and allow you to laugh your collective asses off at my hilariously intended pun.


.


.


.


You good? Rock.


Choice A. (the standard "A Chris in Winter")



Choice B. (the "Tuxedo")



Choice C. (the "Chops & Dot")



Choice D. (the "Imperial")



 


Okay. So there it is. The one with the most votes wins and will be shaven.....unless I think it's stupid by the time I decide to crack out the razor. Just for giggles, let's say voting ends by Wednesday.....evening.

No comments: