Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Sons-Of-Bitches

Those dirty bastards at Post Cereals have really chapped my hide.

They've done something horrible. Something that borders on pure evil. It's almost to the point that I can't even mention it.

But since you're reading this, I suppose I better make at least a mention of it.

They've changed 'Honey-Comb'. It doesn't taste right. It is no longer the sweet honey-tinged puffed rice cereal that I grew up with. It now tastes like feet.

Here's the crux of the situation. I was wandering around in the grocery store, which generally spells disaster anyway. I needed a few items. Mainly beer and toothpaste. But I just happened to wander down the cereals aisle and saw a Family-Sized box of one of my favorite cereals from my childhood. And a whopping Seventy-three cents off!

Sadly, now I know why the discount was applied.

Dammit.

No comments: