Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Presents...for the FUTURE!

And, just as expected, NYPD Blue - Season 4 is AWESOME!!!

If there is a possibility of dying from overdosing on watching reruns of old tv shows, this is exactly the show I would want to croak from.

I don't think I even missed NYC very much until I started watching this show.

Also, buying TV shows on DVD is the best thing I've experienced in a very long time. You get all the killer and none of the filler. Don't get me wrong, I like commercials.....but not when I'm busy watching a show.

If anybody (or any of you) ever decides they want to buy me stuff (and for reference.......I'm okay with that), be sure to ask me what my favorite shows are that I might possibly want to watch over and over on DVD......

You know what?
I'll just give you the list:

1. NYPD Blue (I already own Seasons 1-4, and they haven't released any other seasons yet......but this is for future reference after all)
2. LOST
3. Heroes
4. Law & Order
(I'm easy on which series, though I'm partial to the original)
5. Scrubs
6. The Sopranos
7. Seinfeld
8. ER


That's about all I can muster at the moment....and I figure it'll take everyone a while to track down all of those shows. (Hint: eBay has excellent DVD deals!)

In other news:
-I'm driving home tomorrow (Wednesday)....see some of you there. (Chimes trip?!)
-Jerry Falwell croaked......good riddance.
-Rock on.

No comments: