Sunday, May 6, 2007

Split Down the Middle

I've made a determination that my body is, in fact, two seperate entities housed in the same shell. It seems to me that it is divided in equal halves by an imaginary line.

My right side is lazy. This is probably the side that most of you are familiar with. I would say it's my most dominant side. Not only because I'm right=handed, or right-footed, but because I can really only fall asleep on my right side.

I've come to this realization after the last several weeks. Whenever I'm on my right side at night, I'm dead asleep. A bulldozer could enter my room and roll right over me, and I would never know. Meanwhile, should I toss and or turn over onto my left side, I am automatically semi-awake, jumpy and unnerved.

This isn't the most in-depth or stimulating entry....sorry.

No comments: