Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Softball: Pt. 3

Ok....I'm gonna make this one really short. Mostly because my leg hurts and I'm tired.

Still out of shape....so much so that I got a wicked leg cramp in the middle of Game 2 tonight.
It's Tuesday which means Coed league, which means a better team and more fun.

We, sadly, lost both games again tonight......but we were yet again, down an outfielder and thus had to not only run around like crazy people in the outfield, but also had to take an automatic out each time we cycled our batting order......which sucks.

Game 1 was a bit more of a one sided affair, as the other team beat us 13-3.
I hit two singles, but never reached second base either time.

Game 2 was a tough game for us as it seemed everybody started to cramp up. Adam and Tara could hardly run by the end of the game and my left quad has a knot the size of a ping pong ball in it.

I did go 2 for 3 with two singles, and RBI and a run scored. We still lost, but the score was a more acceptable 10-8.

My Batting average is up to .545 (6-11), I've hit six singles, as I've learned to pull the ball through the hole between short and third. I've scored twice and have 1 RBI.

Rock on.
Sleep well.
Stay Hydrated!!!!! (leg cramps suck)

No comments: