Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Softball: Pt. 5

I can't say i forgot to post last night, there just wasn't any news, stats or the like to report......plus I totally crashed nearly the second I got home.

Our whole team showed up, full uniforms (well, jerseys and shorts) ready to go.
Most of us got to the park early to get a little more throwing and fielding practice before the game and to take a little BP so we could try and score some runs.

So we get to the point where we're feeling good and confident.....and game time is around the corner.....and the other team never shows up.

Sons-of-bitches.

I, needless to say was very very very very bummed.
The good news is that we got our first "wins" of the season and brought our record to 2-4. Plus we all (mostly) stuck around for the better part of the next two hours and got in more BP and fielding......albiet at a less than 100% effort.....at least I know that I wasn't running top speed during practice.....

so.....still batting .545 (6-11)......and just waiting for tomorrow's game(s).

No comments: