Sunday, October 7, 2007

"Yack In Da BAWX"

I regret my decision-making ability.

Tonight was a great night.

LSU eeks out a win over Florida.
I chatted up a pretty girl at the alumni meeting.
Drinks a-plenty.....
After Party attendance......
Jack In The Box meal at 2am.

That's where it all went wrong.

Why can't Wendy's be open 24 hours? Why is Jack in the Box the only fast food joint open at 2am? Why does every Jack in the Box only hire hispanic women to work the drive thru, when they can hardly even say "Jack in the Box" properly?

I rarely eat at "Yack in da Bawx".....and for good reasons.

1) A number of years back, some people died from eating the food.

2) Of the, let's say six, times I've eaten there in my lifetime, four of those times have resulted in horrible stomach ailments (see above link).

3) People DIED eating there.

But sadly, it is the only place open at 2am in this godforsaken state.

So cross your fingers that tonight's Combo Number 5 doesn't come back with too much of a vengence!

No comments: