Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Softball: Pt. 9

Okay, Sports fans. Here goes:

I'm in a much better mood, but a much more battered body.

We won!!!!! We split tonight's games against our opponent....and we almost pulled off a double-header sweep!! Almost.

Game 1.
We lost 10-9, but we were leading most of the game. Our defense was much improved and we may have found ourselves the proper position. Somehow, we ended up on the wrong end of a much debated triple-play. I personally still think it was a bullshit call and have no clue how they came to the decision that two people can account for all three outs?!?! Oh well.....who knows if we could have gotten that run what would have happened....
I went 1-2 with a walk, an RBI and a run scored.

Game 2 was the best game we've played.
Pitching was fantastic, Fielding was way better, and our hitting was pretty incredible. I did however take a liner off the bottom of my right shin and it bruised up in no time.
I went 1-2 again, with a walk, and an RBI.....sadly, I struck out like an idiot too! I swung right over the top of what should have been "Ball 3". That was embarrassing.

So the stats are good.
.526 Batting Average (10 hits in 19 ABs), 5 RBIs, 2 BBs, and 3 runs scored.
OBP is .571.
And most importantly we won!

No comments: